Join the community
Go to Linkedin page »
During the project various deliverables, papers and presentations will be published in this section.
- D1.1 - Mediating between human driver and automation - state-of-the art and knowledge gaps
- D1.2 - Behavioural markers for degraded human performance
- D1.3 - Quantified markers for degraded automation performance
- D1.4 - Mediator System and Functional Requirements
- D1.5 - HMI Functional Requirements
- D5.2 - Project leaflet MEDIATOR
- D5.3 - Promo video MEDIATOR
- 2022 IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium (IV) | June 5-9, 2022, Aachen, Germany
Virtual Reality Tool for Human-Machine Interface Evaluation and Development (VRHEAD) - paper submitted
- Angelica M. Tinga, Diane Cleij, Reinier J. Jansen, Sander van der Kint, Nicole van Nes (2022). Published in Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour: Human machine interface design for continuous support of mode awareness during automated driving: An online simulation, doi: doi.org/10.1016/j.trf.2022.03.020
- Beggiato, M., Rauh, N., & Krems, J. (2022). Multi-camera Face Tracking for Estimating User’s Discomfort with Automated Vehicle Operations. In W. Karwowski, T. Ahram, M. Milicevic, D. Etinger, & K. Zubrinic (Eds.), Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Human Systems Engineering and Design (IHSED2021), 23.-25. September 2021, doi: 10.54941/ahfe1001104 (open access).
- Noa Zangi, Rawan Srour-Zreik, DanaRidel, Hadas Chasidim and Avinoam Borowsky (2022). Published in Accident Analysis & Prevention: Driver distraction and its effects on partially automated driving performance.
- Ahlström, C., Zemblys, R., Jansson, H., Forsberg, C., Karlsson, J., Anund, A. (2021). Effects of partially automated driving on the development of driver sleepiness in Accident Analysis and Prevention, doi: 10.1016/j.aap.2021.106058.
- Beggiato, M., Rauh, N., & Krems, J. (2020). Facial Expressions as Indicator for Discomfort in Automated Driving. In T. Ahram, W. Karwowski, A. Vergnano, F. Leali, & R. Taiar (Eds.), Intelligent Human Systems Integration 2020 (pp. 932–937). Cham: Springer International Publishing. doi: 10.1007/978-3-030-39512-4_142.